C&A offers testing for measuring the long-term conductivity of ceramic, natural sand or resin-coated proppants. Testing procedures for fracture conductivity can be performed per standard ISO 13503-5 recommendations. C&A also has the ability to customize testing procedures and parameters to meet the needs of our clients. Each conductivity press offers the ability to go to a closure stress of 20,000psi and range from ambient temperature to 300°F.
Possible multiple test modifications include, but are not limited to:
- Solid Steel plates in place of the sandstone cores
- Proppant loading ranging from partial monolayer to greater than 2.0 lb/ft2
- Custom closure stress increments or times
- Cyclical stress measurements
- Regained conductivity after fracturing fluid