C&A, Inc is an Oil & Gas Laboratory focusing on Completions & Stimulation Testing. C&A is a laboratory environment and is seeking full-time candidates for Laboratory Technicians.
C&A has a fast-paced, fun, family environment. Every day is different as we strive to meet the changing needs of our customers.
The candidate should have a B.S. degree in a related Science, and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be very detail oriented and be able to consistently and precisely accomplish ongoing daily tasks. This position will report to the Lab Manager and will be located in our Owasso, OK office.
The primary objective of this position is to support the daily operation of performing, and completing various Completions Testing.
- Maintaining electronic records of test results and observations
- Communicating observations, test procedures and related data concisely with team members
- Detail oriented, able to work individually and with a team
- Able to offer direct support to the Lab Manager
- Previous lab experience a plus
- Verifiable and consistent work history
- Preferably Education in related science
- Able to pass a drug screening
- Able to comprehend on the job training
- Strong MS Word & Excel ability
Test Execution including, accurately advancing tests, and maintaining proper documentation. Demonstrate proficiency, good understanding and be able to accurately describe and train existing and new employees/clients with setup, execution and cleanup of laboratory tests. Test Set Up to include, assembling and maintenance per test requirements. Perform formation work such as filter and clean test samples. This position may be physically demanding.
Data Analysis including creating plots and tables, preparing reports and summaries.
Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Position is full time, with benefits
If you believe you possess the qualities listed above, please apply by sending a resume or call the number listed below. Interested candidates can send a resume for our review then get scheduled to see you in the office. We look forward to hearing from you!