C&A, Inc is an Oil & Gas Laboratory focusing on Completions & Stimulation Testing. C&A is a laboratory environment and is seeking full-time candidates for Laboratory Technicians. The primary objective of this position is to support the daily operation of test setup, monitoring, and cleanup for lab.
C&A has a fast-paced, fun, family environment. Every day is different as we strive to meet the changing needs of our customers.
The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be very detail oriented and be able to consistently and precisely accomplish ongoing daily tasks.
- Assemble and maintain test instruments
- Disassembly, clean, and storage of all test equipment,
- Properly process and prep different types of formation
- Assist with class setup, assist school instructors, maintain lab
- Office Work – Phones, data entry, Inventory
- Maintaining electronic records of test results and observations
- Communicating observations, test procedures and related data concisely with team members
- Detail oriented, able to work individually and with a team
- Able to offer direct support to the Lab Technicians
- -Previous lab experience a plus
- Verifiable and consistent work history
- Preferably Education in related science
- Able to pass a drug screening
- Able to comprehend on the job training
- -Strong MS Word & Excel ability
Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Position is full time, with benefits
If you believe you possess the qualities listed above, please apply by sending a resume or call the number listed below. Interested candidates can send a resume for our review then get scheduled to see you in the office. We look forward to hearing from you!